Sunday, November 16, 2008

Painful Beauty

Painful Beauty

It's painful to think of the beauty in the world -

Eyes Colombian coffee
Skin golden, white

Wrapped in your arms
Rocked to comfort
Dog licking my toes
Family

I am.
For now…

An illusion it is to be
The one lovely thing

Beauty exists separately

There will be another
Sitting in my place
Between your legs
Tangled in you
Arms, legs, breasts, pussy

Wrapped in your arms
Rocked to comfort
Dog licking her toes

Family -

The spice of your skin
Never forgotten
And, your tongue on my clit
Your sex coated kisses

It's painful to think of the beauty in the world –

The beauty that buries the past.

1 comment:

Jon Sanders said...

Very nice poetry. I love your descriptive style of phrasing things. I've always wished I could do that...

And a big YES on the layout of your blog. It's easy to find your poems, it looks great and professional, and it's truly an exemplary way of doing things.

Next things for you is to invite at least 5 people to vote for your blog to get it into the top 100... so that others can see this.

Use this group: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48237031400

and invite ALL of your friends to it and place your poetryblogrankings link in the comment section. If you bravely ask everyone you know, by way of a simple invite button, some are bound to support you.

Good luck and keep writing.